- Children should enter and exit the vehicle from the right side only.
- Only allow your child to exit your car at a patrol station.
- Drive slowly while on campus, especially during drop-off/pick-up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the parking lot.
MORNING SPECIFIC RULES:
- Drop-off begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 8:25 a.m. Students may not enter the building until 8:00, and Family of Christ is not responsible for their safety before that time. Please do not leave them unaccompanied outside of the school building.
- Safety patrols are happy to assist your children to class. If you need to speak to a teacher, please schedule a conference. We respectfully ask that you do not walk your child down the hallway after the first week of school.
- If you are not at the drop-off zone in front of the school, your children should not exit.
- Children should be ready to exit the vehicle when they arrive at the drop-off zone. Please don’t wait to put sneakers on and collect your school supplies when you pull up to the drop-off zone.
- Do not begin to pull away from car line until all children are safely on the other side of the barrier.
- If the 8:30 bell rings, your child is tardy and YOU must sign them in at the front desk (including 4th grade).
AFTERNOON SPECIFIC RULES:
- Pick-up begins at 3:00 p.m. and ends at 3:15 p.m.
- Family nametags must hang from the rearview mirror.
- Students may meet their parents at the flagpole and walk together to their cars. DO NOT WALK THROUGH THE ACTIVE PICK-UP LINE.
- Students may not walk to the parking lot until 3:15 and they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please refrain from talking with the teachers during pick-up, as this distracts them from ensuring the safety of all children.
If someone else is picking up your child, you must let the office know beforehand. They will need to show identification to the child’s teacher at pick-up.